Established since 1985, House Of Pakeeza Restaurant is a fine dining restaurant specialising in Moghul Cuisine. Under the management of its Managing Partner, Mr. Hj. Mohd Amin Shabir, it has flourished and become the leading Moghul restaurant in the country.
House Of Pakeeza Restaurant dishes are concocted by in-house and will not be found anywhere else. There may be some dishes served elsewhere that may be look the same, but none has the distinct House of Pakeeza signature.
At House of Pakeeza Restaurant, we are committed to:
- ensures our customer will be served with full attention and Customer Satisfaction!
- ensures strict quality control when it comes to obtaining supplies from its large list of suppliers.Its meat requirements are met with suppliers having HALAL certification to provide proper and hygienically prepared meat. The meat has to satisfy certain conditions from House of Pakeeza Restaurant such as:
- Good cuts
- Preferred Selections
- ensures all supply of certain spices etc. is also required to adhere to House of Pakeeza Restaurant strict hygienic conditions.
- ensures all beverages are of quality brands and its in-house drinks are made again from House of Pakeeza approved list of suppliers supplying quality ingredients for the customer satisfaction.
- ensures all food once ready to be served will be placed in specially built warmers with special warm lights to ensure the food stays fresh, and taste good – a hallmark of House of Pakeeza Restaurant .
- ensures upon serving a customer, House of Pakeeza Restaurant Food Handlers wear appropriate clothing including sterilized gloves to ensure no possibilities of any food contamination.
- ensure each and every customer that enters at House of Pakeeza Restaurant PJ well taken care of, as well as provide a comfortable and appropriate ambience to enjoy the great food, and generally have a great eating experience.
House of Pakeeza Restaurant is proud to state through the years, there has never been a case of food poisoning nor a variation in the taste of House of Pakeeza Restaurant preparation.